2013 January - 2012 GB Customer Survey Results


A sincereTHANK YOU to all who participated in GraceBlood's 2012 Customer Survey.  We were extremely gratified with the results of the survey and quite honored by your feedback.  Each person who completed the survey and let us know was entered into a drawing to win a new Microsoft Surface Tablet.  Congratulations to the winner, Geetika Muir of Thor Labs, an international photonics manufacturer in Newton, NJ.  Thor Labs uses GraceBlood's Managed Services for integrated EDI with their ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics AX and Trading Post Central (TPC.)

A summary of the responses:

The survey was sent to 74 people at 60 companies.  47 people responded to the survey - 75%.

  • 2.1% of respondents are new with GraceBlood in 2012; 40.4% have worked with us for over 5 years.
  • 85.1% of respondents says that they are "Very Satisfied" with GraceBlood service overall; the rest indicated "Satisfied"
  • 100% of respondents strongly agree or agree that GraceBlood is "prompt," "courteous & professional," "knowledgeable," and "identifies issues & questions."
  • 74% of respondents "strongly agree" that GraceBlood "provides good value" - the other 26% "agree."

95% of respondents say they are "Very Likely" to continue doing business with GraceBlood.

98% of respondents say they are "Very Likely" to recommend GraceBlood to others.

40% of clients want us to help them move more customers to EDI/electronic transactions.  30% want us to help them integrate more electronic documents to their system.  21% want help moving suppliers to EDI/electronic document processing.

We have read and are considering every comment made on the survey.  We appreciate all of the specific suggestions as well as words of praise.  We look forward to addressing every client concern in 2013 and remain committed to continuing to provide outstanding service to our loyal customer base.



What GRACEBLOOD Clients are saying...

"We are very pleased with the GraceBlood Team.  Every team member has been very responsive to any issues or new requests.  We have thrown some curve balls at GraceBlood, and each time they were able to provide a solution that made sense for us and our customers and vendors."


Gary - Carson-Dellosa Publishing - Greensboro, NC