Unifying, Integrating, and Partnering for Mutual Success
Chances are good if you have an ERP client; they’ll need EDI or supply chain integration capabilities. Now, more than ever, managing the supply chain and integrating best-in-class solutions are vital to our clients’ success.
Partnering With an EDI Expert Frees up Time to Focus on What You Do Best
Allowing an EDI integration partner to solve complex integration challenges leaves you free to focus on more strategic endeavors – close more business and give your client the best possible outcome – everybody wins.
What You’ll Learn By Reading This Whitepaper:
- A Brief Introduction to the EDI and ERP Relationship
- The Pitfalls of Trying to Provide Both EDI & ERP Solutions in a ‘Complete’ Solution
- The Partnership Proposal & Profitable Opportunities with your ERP and GraceBlood
- A Simple Solution to EDI Implementation
- Benefits to You as an ERP Provider, including Mutually-Beneficial Referral Programs
- Increased Client Satisfaction & ROI through a Combined, Comprehensive, Time-Saving Solution